Bitlink is a well-known trading platform for cryptocurrency that was founded in Singapore on April 20, 2023. The platform has been a hit all over the globe. Bitlink is licensed by MAS and MSB is not just an exchange for cryptocurrency; it is a symbol of trust and creativity.
Bitlink Exchange Trade – The funds that are deposited:
These steps will help you begin the process of depositing money on Bitlink Exchange:
- Log in to Bitlink.
- Click on “Account” within the Bitlink user interface.
- Select to open the Instant Account choice.
- Choose “Deposits” from the menu of choices.
The Bitlink wallet will be listed on this page. Bitlink wallet here. The balance of your account at the moment is zero. It is necessary to replenish your account for trading to begin. Select USDT which is the most popular stablecoin used for crypto transactions. Choose one of the BSC BEP-20 or TRC-20 network for lower charges for transactions and faster processing.
When you choose the network and currency, the system will display the USDT address that is exclusive to you. The address should be copied precisely to prevent any errors. Make sure you transfer the USDT amount you wish to transfer from your crypto account (e.g. TrustWallet, MetaMask) or the exchange service (e.g. Remitano), to the USDT address you copied.
Bitlink is a marketplace to buy BTK private sale and sell cryptocurrency.
You are able to purchase your favorite cryptocurrency by following these steps once you have successful depositing USDT into the account of your Bitlink account for trading:
- Choose your Trading View option to get an interface for trading that’s simple to use.
- Explore the various options available to choose the trade option you prefer such as BTC/USDT.
- Orders for trading are accessible on the right hand side of the trading interface from Bitlink. Below are detailed description of the various types of orders.
- Limit orders: you may define a price to buy or selling ahead. When the order is completed, the price is higher than or equal to the price you have set. It allows you to determine the price of purchase.
- Market order: Buy or sell crypto instantly according to the price currently in the market. It is completed quickly however the cost cannot be managed.
- Stop order Stop order an automated purchase that is placed after the market price is at the price of activation. It can be comprised of an order to limit or market and the stop-price. The order is placed once the price is at the level of activation.
Select the kind of order that best suits what you’re trying to accomplish and the strategy you are using to trade. Market orders are easy to complete, whereas stop orders automatize trading based on market conditions.
Example: Placing an order for USDT/BNB
- Choose the Type of Order: Select an order to buy. (Buy order prices are typically priced lower than prices on the market).
- Choose the price and quantity. Set $207 as the cost and then specify the quantity in BNB that you want to purchase (considering the entire value or 100 percent).
- Check Order: Confirm the order details before you confirm the order.
- Check the order, and then confirm the order and confirm. When your purchase is accepted the order is taken care of through the computer system.
Instant Orders lets you see all the orders successfully placed.
Paying out funds to Bitlink —
Make an USDT TRC-20 or BEP-20 account prior to withdrawing funds via Bitlink.
Be aware that the final part about withdrawing money from Bitlink is not complete. We would appreciate more information on the issue, or ask specific questions should you need more details.